The school is due to open tomorrow, 14th of December, even though it is currently snowing. It is hoped that by morning there the school will be accessible.
Please can everyone be careful when arriving at school as there may still be the odd patch if ice on the drive.
This decision is still dependent on how icy it is and whether the site is safe in the morning.
The below website can be checked in the morning to show any changes to the schools status.